Smartphone

Apple AirPod gets swallowed for ibuprofen, stays connected, leaves digestive voice mail

We may earn a commission if you make a purchase from the links on this page.

Apple AirPod gets swallowed for ibuprofen, stays connected, leaves digestive voice mail

We had to file this one in the accessories category, but it’s probably more suitable for a curiosities tag, as it involves Apple’s crime of omission to write “do not swallow” on the AirPods box. That’s right, a Bostonian swallowed an AirPod, mistaking it for the ibuprofen pill she held in the other hand, and lived to tell about it on TikTok.

Apple AirPods (3rd Generation)

Apple AirPods (3rd generation)

+ Free Apple Music for 6 months (new subscribers only)

The fun didn’t stop here as user @iamcarliiib went to confirm it was indeed an AirPod in her digestive tract with an x-ray, but the funny part was that Apple’s earphone, being of the true wireless type, was still operational and connected when she called a friend to tell them about the ordeal. 

Consequently, the friend got a voicemail with all the gurgling sounds the AirPod recorded while moving down the line to eventually leave the premises the natural way. Cue the puns.


Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button