Connect with us

Entertainment

Cobra Kai: Season 3 | Official Trailer | Netflix

Published

on

New 12 months. New season. Nonetheless badass. Season 3 of Cobra Kai premieres this January solely on Netflix. And bear in mind, Cobra Kai By no means Dies.

Watch Cobra Kai, solely on Netflix: https://www.netflix.com/CobraKai

About Netflix:
Netflix is the world’s main streaming leisure service with over 195 million paid memberships in over 190 nations having fun with TV collection, documentaries and have movies throughout all kinds of genres and languages. Members can watch as a lot as they need, anytime, wherever, on any internet-connected display screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all with out commercials or commitments.

Cobra Kai: Season 3 | Official Trailer | Netflix

With a brand new sensei on the helm of the Cobra Kai dojo, a three-way feud takes heart stage. Previous grudges — like Cobra Kai — by no means die.

source

Continue Reading
28 Comments

28 Comments

1. twinspin23

Where's Alli?

2. RIZER PUBG

I exiting

3. Leonard Y.Z.

Cobra kai, Never die.🐍🐍🐍

4. June Berrett

December 11, 2020 at 6:55 pm

In that scene where johnny is dressed super nice i think thats a high school reunion and ali, his high school sweetheart will be back as his date!

5. Jesus Christ lives

December 11, 2020 at 6:55 pm

hey I love you! I’m so serious, and I know this is a topic people get soo uncomfortable talking about but do you Inow Christ? well if you don’t you can, btw I’m not forcing religion on you I’m just going to tell you the gospel but at the end of the day it’s your choice. Soo I have some bad news and some good news. The bad news is that we deserve to go to hell like fr fr, no one on this earth is worthy to go to Heaven. we deserve to go to hell because we sin and sin is not a religious word, it’s literally the truth. We’re evil and we deserved to go to hell because of sin. BUTTT there is good news! John 3:16
    “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” You know what the means that means for God so loved YOU, that he send Jesus to die for YOU, why did he do that??? because he loves you, he wants to cleanse you from your sin, he wants to turn your life around, and he doesn’t want you to perish🙂, he wants to show you his unfailing love everyday. What do we have to do to be cleansed and all? Nothing, but go to Jesus as you are, and accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. I’m not forcing religion on you, I’m doing this because I also don’t want you to perish and I would like you to experience God’s love. WERE ALL SINNERS, that’s why Christ came to Die for us. Jesus paid the price on The cross, so that me and you don’t go to hell and spend eternity with him. Isn’t that AMAZING! Guys wake up Look around! He loves you with everything he is. He gave his Life for YOU. Now why not wanna live for him?
    Come to him as you are, you don’t need to be perfect to come to him. It shouldn’t matter what color he is neither, the Point of Jesus is that he DIED FOR YOU. I need Jesus every day, he’s done so much, I use to see my worth in guys if a guy didn’t like me I would think I was the ugliest girl in the world, I was depressed, I didn’t feel loved, I felt like the dumbest person, I never felt loved, BUT that all changed until I met Christ, he showed me what real love is. Jesus saves! ✝️
    If your hurt, insecure, tired, don’t feel loved, don’t feel satisfied. Go to Jesus he’s the only one who will satisfy, give you rest, and loves you no matter what. All you gotta do is repent and believe, the bible says we are all born in sin shaped with iniquity. The only way we can take off that weight of sin is to turn to Jesus, he’s the only one that’s gonna satisfy and the one that’s going to show you real love.
    “If you are tired from carrying heavy burdens, come to me and I will give you rest.”
    Matthew 11:28
    Being “good” does not make us right in God’s eyes.
    “No one is good but God alone.”
    Mark 10:18
    Therefore doing good deeds does not make us right with God.
    “But you cannot make God accept you because of something you do. God accepts sinners only because they have faith in him.”
    Romans 4:5
    “All of us have sinned and fallen short of God's glory.”
    Romans 3:23
    “For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.”
    Romans 6:23

REPENT AND TURN FROM YOUR WAYS.

I’m not saying to Get religious I’m saying have a genuine relationship with The Lord Jesus Christ:)💙

6. Kevin Rosales

December 11, 2020 at 6:55 pm

In Johnny’s words. This trailer is ”Badass!”

7. Ezra Houssian

December 11, 2020 at 6:55 pm

HELL YEAH IM READY FOR THIS!

8. Dana Rashidova

GOD IM SO EXCITED

9. stella mangus

1:36,and we see when he is out of jail he will join cobra kai

10. Amzingred

December 11, 2020 at 6:55 pm

Johnny Lawrence is going to Cotton Hill his student's ass back on his feet.

11. Daffy Insane

December 11, 2020 at 6:55 pm

This how many people are gonna watch the whole season in one day

👇

12. Rafael Negrette

Cobra Kai Never Dies!

13. emkay

Yayyyyy!!!!!!!!

14. Daughter of the KING

December 11, 2020 at 6:55 pm

PLEASE, READ THIS VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

There was once an ordinary man, just like you and me, who appeared in court one day, with a stack of speeding tickets in his name. The judge said,
    “This is very serious, many times you could have killed someone! You are guilty.” The man had no money to bail himself out of jail, or friends to do that for him. He said to the judge, “I’m so sorry! I promise to never do it again!” The judge, being just and righteous, said, “That’s good that you’re sorry, but you have to pay for your wrong actions.”
    Then, a stranger walks in the courtroom and says, “I have paid his fine, he is free to go.” The man didn’t have to go to jail anymore! He was free to go!

What if I told you that this is actually your story? The Judge is God, you are the man with the speeding tickets, and Jesus is the Man who set you free.

You see, God gave us the Ten Commandments which is the moral law. You broke God’s law, and because of that, you are meant to go to Hell. But, Jesus, WHO LOVES YOU SO MUCH, left His Father in Heaven, and came down to earth, to take your place in death, and died for your sins.

How stupid will it be if the man in the court room said to Jesus, “Ah, no thanks, maybe later.” Don’t be like that, take Jesus’ free gift of salvation, of freedom from death, of freedom from Hell.

Get on your knees, pray to God. Repent of all your sins ( confessing, forsaking, and stop doing your sins ), and believe in Jesus Christ. He can help you, just ask in all sincerity!

I was like the man in the courtroom, but Jesus stepped in and saved me. And, I can tell you for a fact, the peace that comes from God, my King, the only LORD Almighty, can come from no one else, or nothing else, but from Him. His love satisfies me. I am so happy with Him. I hope and pray that you can feel like this too. Give Jesus a try. What is there to loose? He will not let you down.
    God bless you all.

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. (Romans 10:9, KJV)

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
    Not of works, lest any man should boast. (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV)

I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. (Luke 13:3, KJV)

15. No Such User

December 11, 2020 at 6:55 pm

I really hope they haven't jumped the shark already.

16. sd caesar

21. Optic_ Flame on YT

Yesssssssssiiiirrr

22. Igor Gonçalves

Best serie everrrrr!!!!!!!

23. Robert Chu Tonogbanua

December 11, 2020 at 6:55 pm

I was waiting for Hilary Swank to appear in this trailer as another member of Miyagi-do!

24. Ephraim Dewy

December 11, 2020 at 6:55 pm

I like this season is more fun

25. acts

QUIET

26. Raji Ghareeb

December 11, 2020 at 6:55 pm

This season is gonna be lit as hell
    First , the focus on johnny and Miguel leading to Miguel's recovery .
    Second , Daniel's past comes back …. I can't believe chozen and kumeko are back , and they brought the same actors 😀 .
    Third , Johnny and Daniel working together ( didn't see that one coming so early ) … they both realized that their rivalry messed up their students.
    Fourth , I'm excited to see the Kyler Hawk Dimitri arc of the series ( Kyler's addition to CK is a smart creative move ) .
    Fifth , Everybody's been asking about Ali ….. Netflix are smart when it come to trailers , they don't spoil almost anything ,and they're definitely not gonna spoil a big anticipated come back like Ali's .

Last and the most thing I'm excited about is , Robby's story ….. Johnny already has someone to take care of like a son " Miguel " , and Daniel was disappointed with Robby's actions against Miguel , so now he's got no one ( not Daniel nor his father ) , and Sam clearly still loves Miguel …. His character arc is the most interesting and important thing in this series and i don't care if you like him or not ….. Robby's story is what cobra kai is all about .

27. •NoodlePan•

December 11, 2020 at 6:55 pm

Sips tea while watching tea

28. Dayran37 1

December 11, 2020 at 6:55 pm

I have never been more excited about a serie and this series look like is gona be total BADASS