Connect with us

Entertainment

Coronavirus stimulus for small companies: We must be certain dangerous actors don't seize it: Fmr SBA Head

Published

on

Former SBA Administrator Karen Mills speaks with Adam Shapiro and Seana Smith concerning the want for stimulus cash to assist small companies, and the significance
For 2020 election outcomes please go to:
Election outcomes: https://www.yahoo.com/elections

Subscribe to Yahoo Finance: https://yhoo.it/2fGu5Bb

About Yahoo Finance:
At Yahoo Finance, you get free inventory quotes, up-to-date information, portfolio administration sources, worldwide market information, social interplay and mortgage charges that provide help to handle your monetary life.

About Yahoo Finance Premium: With a subscription to Yahoo Finance Premium, get the instruments you might want to make investments with confidence. Uncover new alternatives with knowledgeable analysis and funding concepts backed by technical and basic evaluation. Optimize your trades with superior portfolio insights, basic evaluation, enhanced charting, and extra.
To be taught extra about Yahoo Finance Premium please go to: https://yhoo.it/33jXYBp

Join with Yahoo Finance:
Get the most recent information: https://yhoo.it/2fGu5Bb
Discover Yahoo Finance on Fb: http://bit.ly/2A9u5Zq
Comply with Yahoo Finance on Twitter: http://bit.ly/2LMgloP
Comply with Yahoo Finance on Instagram: http://bit.ly/2LOpNYz
Comply with Cashay.com
Comply with Yahoo Finance Premium on Twitter: https://bit.ly/3hhcnmV

source

Continue Reading
17 Comments

17 Comments

1. Chu Star

December 10, 2020 at 2:39 am

Confirmation that these banks were giving people a hard time obtaining a business loan… how sad

2. q n

December 10, 2020 at 2:40 am

More proof of incompetence by Trump and his hired idiots at the SBA giving these loans to bad actors.

3. bb2tempo1

December 10, 2020 at 3:03 am

Dear SBA, We needed since April or May or June 2020 the full $10,000.00 Economic Injury Disaster GRANT promised.

4. Olaf The Mighty

December 10, 2020 at 3:54 am

They shoulda just did UBI. All these PPP and other bailouts are just getting stolen by liers and thieves

5. Carlos Jimenez

December 10, 2020 at 3:58 am

I have been trying to find out about 'how do I apply for government grant from any state for a while now and Michealsmith4549 on Instagram has really been help, I was able to get mine.

6. Carlos Jimenez

December 10, 2020 at 3:59 am

7. Carlos Jimenez

December 10, 2020 at 3:59 am

8. Carlos Jimenez

December 10, 2020 at 3:59 am

9. Carlos Jimenez

December 10, 2020 at 3:59 am

10. Jaylin vlogs Jaylin

December 10, 2020 at 4:01 am

It's nice and cool having deals with Michealsmith4549 on IG , he is such legitimate grant, I'm really glad that I met him. I can vouch him he is reliable and honest

11. Jaylin vlogs Jaylin

December 10, 2020 at 4:02 am

12. Jaylin vlogs Jaylin

December 10, 2020 at 4:02 am

13. Jaylin vlogs Jaylin

December 10, 2020 at 4:02 am

14. Jaylin vlogs Jaylin

December 10, 2020 at 4:02 am

15. Jaylin vlogs Jaylin

December 10, 2020 at 4:02 am

16. Cybr Friends

December 10, 2020 at 5:15 am

Still no stimulus help or bill to help Americans who’s children are food deficient and families being evicted. GOP have time for Thanksgiving though. Absolutely criminal!

17. Cybr Friends

December 10, 2020 at 5:15 am

Funny how the GOP is in disarray when it comes to help the common folk. But when it is about helping companies and donors, they are united and efficient.