You love your iPhone 12, so it’s time to reward yourself with some smartphone gadgets to use at home, in the office, or on the go. Check out today’s Daily Digest for the top 10 must-haves.
Explore our list of iPhone 12 gadgets that add more convenience to charging, mounting, and using your smartphone. These accessories are anything but futile; they’re robust, smart, some even have additional features such as integrated sanitization technology.
You cradle and love your iPhone 12, so we’re here to enhance its durability and make its daily usage much easier because you deserve more than basic accessories. Continue reading to explore our top 10 devices.
1. Featuring dedicated spots for your iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods, the mophie 3-in-1 Stand for Magsafe Charger is versatile and practical.
Use the mophie 3-in-1 Stand for Magsafe Charger every day to keep your Apple gadgets powered. Best of all, its magnetic array ensures the correct placement of your gadgets and even supports smartphone cases up to 3 mm thick. Moreover, the viewing angle keeps your iPhone at an optimal angle for viewing calls and texts.
Order this iPhone 12 gadget for $89.95.
2. Charge and sanitize your iPhone at the same time with the Belkin BOOST↑CHARGE UV Sanitizer + Wireless Charger. This iPhone gadget powers your phone at 10 watts.
The Belkin BOOST↑CHARGE UV Sanitizer + Wireless Charger is a cool combination that fast-charges any Qi-enabled phone at 10 watts. Additionally, the UV element destroys up to 99.99% of bacteria on hard surfaces. So you can disinfect cash, credit cards, keys, and more.
Purchase this iPhone 12 2-in-1 device for $79.99.
3. The Zens Magnetic Dual Powerbank is great for on-the-go charging. Its magnetic connection holds your MagSafe-compatible device in place during use.
Additionally, you can charge a second device with the Zens Magnetic Dual Powerbank. Above all, its flexible stand allows you to position your phone in both a portrait and landscape position. So you can charge your iPhone 12 and watch a movie at the same time.
Order this iPhone device for $82.51.
4. Power your iPhone 12 and AirPods with the HYPER HyperJuice Magnetic Wireless Charging Stand. It supports 7.5 watts of high-speed charging.
Another of the best iPhone 12 gadgets to consider is the HYPER HyperJuice Magnetic Wireless Charging Stand. This device high-speed charges an iPhone 12 wirelessly, AirPods at 3 watts, and USB-C input charging at 20 watts. Moreover, it boasts easily adjustable viewing angles for the perfect view at home or in the office.
Purchase this charging stand for $49.99.
5. Provide your MagSafe Charger with a secure base with the Nomad MagSafe Charger Mount. It’s an iPhone gadget that provides MagSafe charging benefits with convenience.
Use the Nomad MagSafe Charger Mount daily to keep your MagSafe Charger securely in position while charging your iPhone. Additionally, it’s designed with stainless steel to keep it weighted while you pick up your iPhone. In fact, it can stand the test of time on any nightstand or desk setup.
Preorder this iPhone 12 device for $79.95.
6. Wirelessly charge your iPhone with the Nomad Base Station Mini. This accessory provides 15 watts of power for all Qi-enabled devices.
The Nomad Base Station Mini efficiently charges your smartphone while providing a scratch-free, padded leather charging surface. Furthermore, its aluminum chassis is high quality while remaining lightweight enough for taking on the go. And the non-slip rubber feet keep this accessory firmly in place during use.
Purchase this wireless charger for $59.95.
7. Power up to 3 devices with the Satechi Trio Wireless Charging Pad. It charges a Qi-enabled iPhone up to 7.5 watts.
Designed to simplify how you charge your smartphone and other devices, the Satechi Trio Wireless Charging Pad ensures that you’ll never have to encounter a dead battery again. Best of all, it’s smartphone case-friendly up to 5 mm and supports an Apple Watch in Nightstand mode.
Order this smartphone station for $119.99.
8. Record professional videos with the Belkin Magnetic iPhone 12 Mount with Face Tracking. This iPhone accessory rotates and adjusts to your position.
Use the Belkin Magnetic iPhone 12 Mount with Face Tracking to record a variety of videos, and the accompanying app lets you share the links directly to your social media channels for convenient uploading. Impressively, this gadget can turn 360 degrees and shoot from any angle.
Treat yourself to this iPhone Mount for $64.99. It’ll be coming soon to Belkin’s website.
9. Protect your iPhone without the bulk when you have the Peak Design Everyday Case for iPhone.
With a 2.4 mm profile, the Peak Design Everyday Case for iPhone comfortably fits in your pockets while providing excellent protection to your smartphone. Furthermore, it boasts a rugged full-surround TPU bumper to minimize damage should you drop your phone on the floor.
Purchase this iPhone cover for $39.95. It’s available soon on Peak Design’s website.
10. The mophie 4-in-1 wireless charging mat charges up to 4 devices at once and looks stylish on your desk.
Make charging your devices more convenient when you have the mophie 4-in-1 wireless charging mat. It’s compatible with Qi-enabled phones and eliminates the need for cords scattered all over your desk. Finally, the intuitive markings and multiple charging coils take the guesswork out of charging.
Buy this wireless charging mat for $149.95.
Which of these iPhone 12 accessories caught your eye? Share your favorites, along with any additional recommendations, in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in
tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox?