Keep your essential tech nearby with these must-have laptop bags. You’ll wonder why you didn’t upgrade your bag sooner.
You rely on a host of gadgets to get through the day. Whether they’re the devices you need for your mobile office setup or the accessories you use for navigating life outside the house, there’s a lot to transport and keep track of. Luckily, these must-have laptop bags for your EDC gadgets can help. They boast truly incredible features, including some you never knew you needed—but totally do now.
So if you want a laptop bag that seamlessly transforms from a stylish commuter bag to a briefcase for a meeting, it’s here as a backpack with swappable straps. Or, if you want to feel a little safer, there’s even a laptop backpack with an assault alert and integrated cameras. Read about these cool bags and more in the article below.
1. The Harber London Everyday Travel-Friendly Leather Briefcase impresses with its double padding and pockets.
Keep your tools and laptop protected with the Harber London Everyday Travel-Friendly Leather Briefcase. This beautiful bag features rich, full-grain leather and has pockets for a charger, notepads, a passport, and more.
Get it for $406 on the official website.
2. The Seeon 180° Backpack keeps you safe with an assault alarm, antitheft system, and more. It even has built-in cameras.
The Seoon 180° Backpack made our list of must-have laptop bags for carrying your EDC gadgets because of its impressive safety features. It incorporates antitheft defense, location tracking, solar charging, and so much more, all in a high-quality backpack.
Preorder it for about $237 on Kickstarter.
3. The Timbuk2 x ASTRO Gaming BP35 Gaming Backpack has a large, 35-liter capacity. In fact, it holds 2 16-inch laptops.
If you count gaming gadgets as part of your EDC gadget, go for the Timbuk2 x ASTRO Gaming BP35 Gaming Backpack. It has sleeves for 2 16-inch laptops and organization pockets in the main compartment. There are even straps for your cables.
Get it for $199.99 on the official website.
4. The lundi 36-hour Travel Bag has a chic design that holds your essential gadgets plus a change of clothes.
Keep your essential gadgets with you while you travel with the lundi 36-hour Travel Bag. Its 2 compartments provide plenty of space for your EDC gadgets. And, since it holds a change of clothing, it’s also great for travel.
Get it for about $581 on the official website.
5. The hardgraft Ad-Lib Leather Shoulder Bag protects your essentials with its wool lining. It also has a convenient size.
Another of our favorite must-have laptop bags for your EDC gadgets is the Hardgraft Ad-Lid Leather Shoulder Bag. It’s large enough to carry clothing, a Dopp kit, a laptop, and accessories. Yet it’s compact enough for easy portability.
Get it for $1,426 on the official website.
6. The MVB Backpack Series boasts a minimalist design. The bags have swappable straps that turn them into briefcases.
For sleek, no-fuss bags, there’s the MVB Backpack Series. These bags are waterproof and have a bulletproof Kevlar shield. Due to their airtight design, they float even when they’re full. Both the Slim and Large bags adjust to 4 different styles.
Get them for about $153 on Indiegogo.
7. The Google & Samsonite Konnect-i has an interactive strap that responds to touch gestures for answering calls.
The Google & Samsonite Konnect-i is a high-tech way to carry your EDC gadgets. And the interactive strap is just the start. This incredible bag can let you know if you’ve forgotten your phone and can read you directions while you’re out.
Get it for $219.99 on the official website.
8. The VESSEL Signature 2.0 is super durable and weather resistant. And, with a 22-liter capacity it holds all of your EDC essentials.
You won’t have to worry about walking in the rain with the VESSEL Signature 2.0. It features a weather-resistant material that’s easy to clean. Meanwhile, its padded laptop compartment fits up to a 16″ MacBook Pro.
Get it for $235 on the official website.
9. The Native Union STOW is so much more than a laptop sleeve. Its pocket holds small essential items.
Sometimes, you need to pop out of the office for a few minutes. But, when you do, you want to keep your tech essentials at hand. Well, the Native Union STOW helps you do that. It protects your MacBook and has an external access pocket for things like keys, cash, cards, and cords.
Get it for $69.99 on the official website.
10. The hardgraft Belted Leather Backpack carries a 15-inch laptop and, best of all, doesn’t look like it’s carrying a laptop.
The hardgraft Belted Leather Backpack is one of our must-have laptop bags. It doesn’t look like a laptop bag, and that can be a good thing. Plus, the leather is gorgeous, and the interior pockets organize your essentials.
Get it for $1,283 on the official website.
You’ll be able to carry your EDC gadgets in ways that actually help you with these must-have laptop bags. Which do you like the most? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated!
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in
tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox?