Practical office gadgets for tackling your daily tasks faster » Gadget Flow
Want to work faster? Of course you do. Check out this roundup for super practical office gadgets that will help you fly through your to-do list.
No matter your profession, you certainly have tasks you’d like to accomplish a little faster. Well, we’re here to tell you that the latest tech gadgets make that entirely possible. For that reason, we’re rounding up some of our favorite practical office gadgets for quicker work. These keyboards, hubs, and chargers can supercharge your workday and maybe even help you clock out earlier.
Related: Best ultraportable gadgets and accessories for working from anywhere
Want to accelerate your mobile MacBook workstation? The answer might be as simple as getting a better hub with more ports. That way, your peripherals are always connected to your computer and ready for work. Otherwise, if you’re a video editor looking to streamline your workflow, the creative interface below has the Hotkey Actions you’ve been dreaming of. Read about these gadgets and others in the article below.
1. The Anker Nano Pro 20W charger has ActiveShield. It protects your iPhone from overheating and quickly powers it.
Need a quick energy boost for your iPhone? Go for the Anker Nano Pro 20W charger. It monitors your devices’ temperatures and keeps your iPhone safe during a charge.
Get it for $19.99 on the official website.
2. The Twelve South StayGo mini portable USB-C Hub works with your Apple devices and has 4 useful ports to reduce desk clutter.
Keep your desk free of cords with the Twelve South StayGo mini portable USB-C Hub. It comes with 4 ports: 4K HDMI, USB-A 2.0, USB-C Power, and Headphone/Audio. Plus, it’s compatible with MacBooks and iPads.
Get it for $59.99 on the official website.
3. The Brydge iTrack desktop trackpad for iPadOS gives you more space to work on and is compatible with multitouch gestures.
Another of our favorite practical office gadgets for faster work is the Brydge iTrack desktop trackpad. It provides a 5.5″ by 3.3″ area to work in and integrates easily with iPadOS. It makes your mobile work setup so much easier.
Get it for $99.99 on the official website.
4. The Epomaker NT68 portable wireless 65% mechanical keyboard works with both Mac and Windows computers for versatility.
For a portable keyboard that connects to up to 3 devices, check out the Epomaker NT68 portable wireless 65% mechanical keyboard. It even has an invisible stand that folds away when you aren’t using it.
Preorder it for $99 on the official website.
5. The Elgato Stream Deck MK.2 creative interface streamlines your creative work with its 15 LCD keys and Hotkey Actions.
Fly through your photo edits, social post launches, and more with the Elgato Stream Deck MK.2 creative interface. This content creator’s gadget meshes with your computer ecosystem, and its Hotkey Actions allow you to assign macros to keys for automated tasks.
Get it for $149.99 on the official website.
6. The Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard is ideal for typing on your tablet, smartphone, computer, and other devices.
Make work on portable devices easier with the Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard. This is one of our favorite practical office gadgets, thanks to its stylish design, key mapping, and connectivity to 3 devices.
Get it for $29.99 on the official website.
7. The Wipebook Scan digital whiteboard saves you serious time by converting your handwritten notes into digital ones.
Yes, you can take handwritten notes that instantly digitize with the Wipebook Scan digital whiteboard. Just write your notes on it, and this whiteboard sends them to cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, and others.
Get it for $39.99 on the official website.
8. The On Air Warning! automatic status light lets family members know when your camera is on and the mic is hot.
A practical office gadget is the On Air Warning! automatic status light. It’s basically an automated meeting indicator light that shows the other members of your household when you can and can’t be disturbed.
Get it for $49 on the official website.
9. The Samsung Smart Monitor M5 2021 do-it-all display is the ideal WFH monitor since you can also use it as a smart TV.
Your monitor can double as a smart TV when it’s the Samsung Smart Monitor M5 2021 do-it-all display. It works with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Apple AirPlay 2, and others. Plus, the Smart TV platform gives you access to streaming apps.
Get it for $219.99 on the official website.
10. The LG UltraFine 32″ Display OLED Pro Monitor is great for design and video professionals. With 3840 x 2160 pixels, it refines your craft.
See all the details while you edit with the LG UltraFine 32″ Display OLED Pro Monitor. This UHD OLED display provides pro-level picture quality, DCI-P3 99% color accuracy, and an array of connectivity options.
Get it for $3,999.99 on the official website.
With the practical office gadgets above, your workflow can be as fast as you’ve always dreamed. Which of these gadgets do you think you’ll add to your setup? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated.
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in
tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox?