Get stuff done around town faster with these eBikes and eScooters. Many are foldable, lightweight, and charge quickly for nearly effortless e-rides.
Get an eBike or eScooter for faster errands around town. Because when the walk from home to the shops is long enough to be a hassle, you need a little extra propulsion. Luckily, any of these eBikes and eScooters provide it.
Want an eBike that also has room for a pet or kid? You’ll find it on this list. As for the scooters, we’ve included lightweight, foldable and stylish options. Accomplish more while enjoying the outdoors with these e-powered vehicles.
1. The Bird Bike A-Frame & V-Frame high-performance eBikes have an instant e-boost feature for assistance up steep hills, for easier rides.
For a quick ride into town, consider the Bird Bike A-Frame & V-Frame high-performance eBikes. They each have a powerful 500-watt motor. Then, the front and rear LED lights keep you visible.
Get it for $2,299 on the official website.
2. The Phatfour eBike with a Detachable 50 Kg Capacity Sidecar lets you take your kids or pets with you on an eco-friendly ride.
Take your kids or pets along on the Phatfour eBike with a Detachable 50 Kg Capacity Sidecar. And measuring just 91 x 39 x45 centimeters, it fits comfortably on the bike trail. What’s more, the sidecar is easy to detach.
Preorder it for $1,035 on the official website.
3. The Hummingbird Electric Gen 2.0 folding electric bike is lightweight and folds. It’s easy to store and take on public transport.
Another of our favorite eBikes and eScooters for running errands is the Hummingbird Electric Gen 2.0 folding electric bike. It weighs just 22.7 pounds, folds, and recharges in 3 hours. It’s a convenient choice for an eBike.
Get it for $5,206 on the official website.
4. The Canyon Roadlite:ON agile eBike series handles like a traditional bike with its lightweight battery. Plus, it has 3 support modes.
If you want your eBike experience to be similar to a traditional bike, go for the Canyon Roadlite:ON agile eBike series. With its smaller battery, you’ll feel just like you’ve gone for a ride around the neighborhood. It also connects to the Fazua app and is Bluetooth-ready.
Get it for $3,272.02 on the official website.
5. The Cowboy 4 ST city eBike is easy to use since you don’t have to change it’s gears. It has a one-speed motor with intuitive assist.
For easy errands on an eBike, check out the Cowboy 4 ST city eBike. Thanks to its one-speed motor, you don’t have to change its gears. In fact, the intuitive assistance technology begins working when it realizes you need it.
Get it for $2,889.72 on the official website.
6. The Varla Eagle One dual-motor electric scooter is great for city rides as well as outdoor adventures. Travel for 40 miles on a full charge.
The Varla Eagle One dual-motor electric scooter made our list of eBikes and eScooters for running errands because it ensures a smooth ride. That’s due to its 10-inch tires and hydraulic brakes.
Get it for $1,699 on the official website.
7. The INOKIM Light 2 lightweight scooter is easy to take around the city. It can tackle small inclines on your way to work or school.
For eScooter jaunts around the city, look no further than the INOKIM Light 2 lightweight scooter. Its low weight makes it easy to handle. And with a 350-watt motor, it can even reach speeds of up to 21 miles per hour.
Get it for $999 on the official website.
8. The Bird Air compact electric scooter connects to your phone through Bluetooth. So you can locate, lock, and unlock your eScooter easily.
If you want to meet up with a friend, the Bird Air compact electric scooter can take you. It’s stylish, lightweight, and foldable. Plus, you’ll always know its whereabouts thanks to the Bluetooth connection to your phone.
Get it for $499.99 on the official website.
9. The ZETAZS Ranger Pro electric scooter folds and unfolds quickly. It also has safety features like an ABS braking system.
Travelling around the city has never been easier with the ZETAZS Ranger Pro electric scooter. This sleek eScooter is easy to carry and is safe with its 3-meter brake distance.
Get it for $1,250 on the official website.
10. The LEVY electric swappable-battery scooters allow longer rides. And since they weigh no more than 30 pounds, they’re easy to carry.
It’s easy to meet a friend at the park with the LEVY electric swappable-battery scooters. These eScooters have a battery you can switch out, ensuring that you never run out of power.
Get one starting at $499 on the official website.
These eBikes and eScooters make running quick errands a little faster. And you get to enjoy the outdoors while you ride, too. Which of these gadgets would you love to own? Let us know in the comments.
Want more tech news, reviews, and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish three new stories every day, so make sure to follow us to stay updated.
The Gadget Flow Daily Digest highlights and explores the latest in
tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox?