Connect with us

Videos

Saltzy isn’t enjoying video games new movement file

Published

on

Continue Reading
8 Comments

8 Comments

1. klbeadman

January 9, 2021 at 11:28 am

Like you said @Joanne, KJ did tell people not to watch her channel, more notably she told people to F-Off and F-You! Good god…who does that??!!

2. Paula Grejo

January 9, 2021 at 12:11 pm

What happened??? omg

3. Donna K

January 9, 2021 at 1:28 pm

After last night’s rant I can only say go Saltzy go. Why her subs love being abused is beyond me.

4. Willow Rayne

January 9, 2021 at 2:13 pm

I went to sleep, woke up to a gift from Saltzy. I think someone has riled the wrong lawyer. Go Saltzy go!

5. Suzanne Calulu

January 9, 2021 at 3:02 pm

An interesting aside about Mackers coffee. All the coffee beans come from a place in Costa Rica named Coopedota Coffee, a huge farmers cooperative in Santa Maria, de Dota, Costa Rica. I go there sometimes and their coffee shop is awesome! Huge huge silos filled with local grown coffee beans. Love it!

6. Kim Bachman

January 9, 2021 at 5:26 pm

Your name reminds me of Joe Cocker
    “I get by with a little help from my friends”
    The best!

7. phillygirl22

January 10, 2021 at 3:25 am

I’m American and I’ve been in a state of complete anxiety and fear after what happened at our capital on the 6th. Both you and Emily’s videos on this whole lawsuit have been a very welcome distraction from everything, and I appreciate yall so much. I’m so close to writing Saltzy a thank you card for giving us so much hilariously savage and sassy responses in his papers😂 I also love your videos because I worked as an Au Pair in Australia for 6 months a few years ago and I still miss your country SO MUCH. I was planning to go back for a visit but then the virus hit and messed all those plans up, so now I just live vicariously through youtube and watching Wentworth on Netflix lol. I’m hoping one of these days I’ll be able to catch you going live real-time!💕

8. k g

January 10, 2021 at 8:07 pm

You need to hashtag #woacb and #katiejoylive in title otherwise it won't get viewed as much as other videos with hashtag with go first.
    Good video, you laugh made me laugh 🙂 I enjoyed your other kj live videos 🙂 all the best 🙂