This might be the second and final day of Prime Day 2021, but it’s hardly over.
Amazon’s annual sale-a-thon for Prime members will continue through today — until 3 a.m. ET on Wednesday, to be precise. If you aren’t a member, you can take advantage of the savings by signing up for a free trial now.
If you aren’t sure where to start, visit the main Prime Day webpage or check out our hand-picked highlights below for Tuesday. The newest additions are marked “added Tuesday.”
Note: If you aren’t signed in to your Prime account, you may not see these discounts on Amazon’s site. Also, not all of these deals will last all day, and some deals are limited in number.
Home and garden
Clothing and accessories
- Designer-brand watches: Up to 65% off styles from Bulova, Citizen, Invicta, Michael Kors and others (added Tuesday)
- Amazon brands: Up to 30% off kid, men’s and women’s styles (added Tuesday)
- Anne Klein: Up to 62% women’s watches (added Tuesday)
- Calvin Klein: Up to 45% off men’s and women’s underwear (added Tuesday)
- Columbia: Up to 40% off men’s and women’s styles (added Tuesday)
- Lacoste: Up to 49% off kid, men’s and women’s styles (added Tuesday)
- Oakley: Up to 35% off kid, men’s and women’s sunglasses (added Tuesday)
- Vera Bradley: Up to 58% off bags (added Tuesday)
For more deals, check out Amazon’s Prime Day fashion page.
Headphones and earbuds
Smartwatches and fitness trackers
- Fitbit: Up to 57% off (added Tuesday)
- Fossil: Up to 49% off smartwatches (added Tuesday)
- Garmin: Up to 30% off smartwatches
- Amazon: Get a free $10 Amazon credit when you buy $40 or more in select Amazon gift cards, or reload $40 or more to your gift card balance. Visit the promotion webpage for more details and redemption instructions.
- Fandango: Save 10 on a purchase of $50 or more in e-gift cards with promo code “MOVIE” (added Tuesday)
For more options, check the “Deals on Specialty Gift Cards” section on Amazon’s gift cards page.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.