Connect with us

Entertainment

High courtroom says hidden digicam video of vet calling for assist, gasping for air admissable homicide trial

Published

on

The Georgia Supreme Courtroom launched an opinion within the case towards Wanda Nuckles, a nurse seen in 2014 video allegedly not instantly responding.

source

Continue Reading
14 Comments

14 Comments

1. Angel H

December 22, 2020 at 12:17 am

Sick 🙁 I saw enough abuse when I was a PSW!! I spoke up and I had cops at my door, I wouldn't put my mom into a nursing home ever over my dead body!!!! RIP 🙏 poor man this is just awful

2. Patriot rise up Noneya

December 22, 2020 at 12:27 am

Sickening. So sad

3. Amanda

December 22, 2020 at 12:45 am

No. Please. Wtf, why

4. Anne-Marie Tuttlebee

December 22, 2020 at 12:48 am

This is so very sad to see, my heart breaks for this man and his family who have lost him.
    I'm from Sydney Australia, I disagreed with my BIL putting my MIL in a nursing home. I gave up my job to look after my 95 year old(who passed away 1 week before her 96th birthday) MIL until her death in April this year. Mum did so much for me, Hubby and our 3 children, as they grew up with their Grandma living in a granny flat in our backyard. We all adored her, Mum was and will always be our Queen Bee.

5. Silverrob

December 22, 2020 at 1:09 am

Though this ruling comes after a death, it is a good thing.
    I visited a nursing home as the guest of an employee a few years back.
    I noted how wonderfully the residents were treated but my associate informed me that it just during visiting hours. That she would often hear cries of anguish and despair from individual 'suites' later in the evening.
    Horrible, just horrible.
    In my opinion those facilities need much stricter oversight.
    This is something that is not going away.
    I'm a youngish boomer and thankfully I have other options in place if I can't care for myself.

A disgrace, a national disgrace is what this is.

6. silverpairaducks

December 22, 2020 at 1:13 am

But males are not people…only women how is this murder?
    #feminism

7. Jennifer Fields

December 22, 2020 at 1:48 am

Good. That whole bullshit privacy invasion claim, how about the fuck you act right and do your ficking job and you have nothing to worry about. They should rot in prison

8. mike fuston

December 22, 2020 at 2:22 am

with people not being allowed in nursing homes now give them a green light to abuse residents. needs to be regular inspections without notices given

9. Kish T

December 22, 2020 at 2:34 am

It’s even worse now with covid. The staff know the families of these patients can’t just show up unannounced. They are taking full advantage of this. My job require me to frequent nursing homes often. The amount of neglect is disturbing. The worse nursing home I’ve ever been to is Pruitt health. Every Pruitt facility I’ve ever visited is disgusting, roach infested, feces and food on the floor mess. Patients constantly screaming for help. The staff ignores them.

10. Shucks

December 22, 2020 at 2:40 am

What if he was a racist asshole though..

11. lauren mshiu

December 22, 2020 at 2:44 am

Yay! I’m so happy for the family. But can you imagine. You serve your country and survive a WORLD WAR and do your duty and then die because other people didn’t do theirs??

12. SuperUser013

December 22, 2020 at 2:57 am

13. j c

December 22, 2020 at 5:57 am

one day these people are gonna be old and need help..KARMA..

14. Atheistbatman

December 22, 2020 at 12:14 pm

Do those three women have any family members? Each one should lose the dearest thing in their life before they die